Facebook Login Home Page Full Site | Are you attempting to open Facebook desktop website on a mobile device/browser and can not get the browser to do it? First question would be, why are you aiming to do so? and 2nd one would be how do you actually do it.
There are a lot of various methods to really do so, but each and every technique is not ensured to deal with all the smart phones and the internet browser. I will be guiding you through all the steps so bare with me and try which on works for you.
Facebook Login Home Page Full Site
Technique 1: Facebook Options
Whether you are logged into facebook by means of a browser, it needs to be a button on the top right (updated app) or leading left corner. This need to bring up the faacebook choices and if you scroll to the bottom of it, you must see an option that checks out "Desktop Site". Tap on that option and let the internet browser load up the facebook mobile full site for you.
( SORRY BUT THIS CHOICES SEEMS TO HAVE BEEN REMOVED BY FACEBOOK).
Technique 2: Browser Settings.
Despite exactly what sort of internet browser you have, you should be able to ask for a desktop variation of the webpage that you have opened on the internet browser.
This need to be the very same case for Google chrome, Mozilla Firefox or perhaps your default web browser.
- Open Facebook.com and login into your account.
- After the homepage is packed, open the choices of the browser. I put that in quotes just in case you donot get confused with Facebook settings and internet browser settings.
- On the settings page, tap on "Request Desktop Website".
- Let it load and you ought to see a Facebook Full desktop site on your mobile web browser.
- You can now chat and use all the functions facebook's desktop version has.
If you are utilizing Safari internet browser on your iPhone or iOs gadget, to request the desktop website do as following.
- Open Facebook.com
- Tap the share button and this ought to bring up a new window, choose "Demand A Desktop - Website" from the choices and Complete Desktop Variation Facebook website should load on your iPhone, iPad or ios device.
Note: Older phones might not have this option on their internet browser. Is your phone from 90's?? Keep reading if Yes!!
Method 3: Facebook Desktop Website URL.
Final technique, that is also commonly trusted way to get to Facebook Desktop Website would be typing in the actual facebook's desktop URL on the web browser.
Tap the internet browser's URL area and enter www.facebook.com/home.php" and push GO or enter.
- Open Facebook on your mobile browser as you typically would.
- After you have actually logged in into your account, go to the URL area and get in "www.facebook.com/home.php" and tap go.
- You must now exist with Full desktop site.
Keep your fingers crossed and you should have the ability to get to the desktop variation.
Technique 4: Whatever.
Ok, so if none of the above mentioned methods deal with their own, attempt the combinations and give it another shot. It's a lot easier if you have a brand-new phone.
What you can do is:.
Go into the actual URL and if you still get the mobile variation, Request the desktop version on that.
Well, I still do not understand of opening a Facebook desktop website on a Mobile gadget, but if you truly want to, I hope this tutorial assists.