Facebook Login Home Page Full Site Fac L | Are you aiming to open Facebook desktop website on a mobile device/browser and can not get the browser to do it? Very first question would be, why are you trying to do so? and 2nd one would be how do you really do it.
There are a lot of various ways to actually do so, however each and every method is not ensured to work on all the mobile phones and the internet browser. I will be assisting you through all the actions so bare with me and attempt out which on works for you.
Facebook Login Home Page Full Site Fac L
Method 1: Facebook Options
Whether you are logged into facebook through an internet browser, it should be a button on the leading right (upgraded app) or leading left corner. This need to raise the faacebook alternatives and if you scroll to the bottom of it, you should see a choice that checks out "Desktop Website". Tap on that alternative and let the web browser load up the facebook mobile complete website for you.
( SORRY BUT THIS OPTIONS SEEMS TO HAVE BEEN REMOVED BY FACEBOOK).
Approach 2: Internet Browser Settings.
Regardless of what sort of internet browser you have, you must have the ability to ask for a desktop version of the web page that you have opened up on the browser.
This should be the exact same case for Google chrome, Mozilla Firefox and even your default web browser.
- Open Facebook.com and login into your account.
- After the homepage is packed, open the choices of the browser. I put that in quotes just in case you donot get confused with Facebook settings and web browser settings.
- On the settings page, tap on "Request Desktop Site".
- Let it load and you need to see a Facebook Complete desktop site on your mobile browser.
- You can now chat and utilize all the features facebook's desktop variation has.
If you are utilizing Safari browser on your iPhone or iOs gadget, to ask for the desktop website do as following.
- Open Facebook.com
- Tap the share button and this must raise a brand-new window, choose "Demand A Desktop - Site" from the choices and Complete Desktop Version Facebook site should pack on your iPhone, iPad or ios device.
Note: Older phones might not have this choice on their web browser. Is your phone from 90's?? Keep checking out if Yes!!
Method 3: Facebook Desktop Site URL.
Last method, that is also commonly trusted way to get to Facebook Desktop Website would be typing in the real facebook's desktop URL on the internet browser.
Tap the internet browser's URL area and get in www.facebook.com/home.php" and push GO or enter.
- Open Facebook on your mobile internet browser as you normally would.
- After you've visited into your account, go to the URL area and get in "www.facebook.com/home.php" and tap go.
- You need to now be presented with Full desktop site.
Keep your fingers crossed and you ought to have the ability to get to the desktop version.
Technique 4: Everything.
Ok, so if none of the above pointed out approaches deal with their own, attempt the combinations and offer it another shot. It's a lot easier if you have a new phone.
What you can do is:.
Go into the real URL and if you still get the mobile variation, Request the desktop variation on that.
Well, I still do not understand of opening a Facebook desktop website on a Mobile gadget, however if you truly wish to, I hope this tutorial assists.