Many of the websites show a mobile version for users which are searching site from their smart phone. Facebook Login Home Page Desktop, So whenever you try to access Facebook through your mobile phone, it instantly redirects you to its mobile variation.
This is done to supply a much better user interface on a smaller sized screen and to minimize bandwidth as the majority of individuals are not using high-speed Internet connection on their cellphone.
Facebook Login Home Page Desktop
A lot of sites including Facebook disable specific functions from their mobile variation that they may seem unneeded. So there may be specific situation when you wish to take advantage of complete Facebook site on your cellphone. Here are couple of techniques utilizing which you can access full desktop variation of Facebook on your smart device.
Direct URL Technique
If you do not utilize chrome/safari internet browser (that's very uncommon) then, you can utilize this approach to access Facebook desktop version on your mobile phone. This is a universal approach which works for all mobile devices.
- Open your web browser and log in to your Facebook account.
- Now in the URL bar enter the following address-- www.facebook.com/home.php?m2w
- This ought to open Facebook desktop version on your cellphone.
For Android Gadgets.
In Android gadgets, It is really simple to switch to Facebook desktop variation. All you require to do is log in to your Facebook account using Chrome browser. Once you are visited tap on the settings menu in the top right corner and choose "Request desktop website".
Now you can access Facebook in desktop variation on your android phone.
Avoid tapping on your Home & profile otherwise it will redirect you to Facebook mobile version. You will be able to see news feed, messages, notifications and groups in desktop mode.
For iOS Gadgets.
- Open Safari browser and log in to your Facebook account.
- Next tap on the share button, now you will get two menus. Switch to the second menu and swipe to its right.
- Now tap on Demand Desktop site, and Facebook will fill in desktop variation.
For Windows Phone.
Likewise, like Chrome and Safari Windows Web explorer also have the choice to see sites in desktop mode.
- Open your web browser and click the options button (3 dots).
- Scroll all the way down and tap on settings.
- Here you will see website choice alternative, by default it will be on the mobile variation.
- Tap on it and alter it to desktop variation.
- Now browse to Facebook.com and there you go.
- The only disadvantage of this approach is all the websites will open in their desktop version.
Thanks for reading Facebook Login Home Page Desktop!