Many of the websites show a mobile variation for users which are searching website from their mobile phone. Facebook Login Desktop Version, So whenever you aim to access Facebook through your smart phone, it automatically redirects you to its mobile variation.
This is done to provide a much better interface on a smaller sized screen and to decrease bandwidth as the majority of individuals are not utilizing high-speed Internet connection on their smart phone.
Facebook Login Desktop Version
Many websites including Facebook disable particular functions from their mobile version that they might appear unnecessary. So there might be particular situation when you desire to make the most of full Facebook site on your smart phone. Here are few techniques utilizing which you can access full desktop variation of Facebook on your mobile phone.
Direct URL Trick
If you do not utilize chrome/safari internet browser (that's really uncommon) then, you can utilize this method to gain access to Facebook desktop variation on your cellphone. This is a universal technique which works for all mobile devices.
- Open your internet browser and log in to your Facebook account.
- Now in the URL bar go into the following address-- www.facebook.com/home.php?m2w
- This must open Facebook desktop version on your cellphone.
For Android Devices.
In Android devices, It is very easy to change to Facebook desktop version. All you require to do is log in to your Facebook account utilizing Chrome browser. As soon as you are logged in tap on the settings menu in the leading right corner and choose "Demand desktop website".
Now you can access Facebook in desktop variation on your android phone.
Avoid tapping on your Home & profile otherwise it will reroute you to Facebook mobile variation. You will have the ability to see news feed, messages, notices and groups in desktop mode.
For iOS Gadgets.
- Open Safari web browser and log in to your Facebook account.
- Next tap on the share button, now you will get two menus. Switch to the second menu and swipe to its right.
- Now tap on Demand Desktop website, and Facebook will load in desktop variation.
For Windows Phone.
Likewise, like Chrome and Safari Windows Web explorer also have the alternative to view websites in desktop mode.
- Open your internet browser and click the options button (three dots).
- Scroll all the method down and tap on settings.
- Here you will see website choice alternative, by default it will be on the mobile variation.
- Tap on it and alter it to desktop variation.
- Now navigate to Facebook.com and there you go.
- The only drawback of this technique is all the websites will open in their desktop variation.
Thanks for reading Facebook Login Desktop Version!