Facebook Log Out | There is basic human tendency to forget things like mobile or essential etc. at any place. It frequently occurs with me and the exact same thing happened today morning. I left my phone at my buddy's house and when I reached house I kept in mind. There were some important messages in my Facebook account which I did not wish to view by any other individual.
Facebook Log Out
If you also have left your phone at your buddy's house or if you have lost your phone and wished to prevent your Facebook account not to be accessed by any undesirable person, you can follow the steps to logout your Facebook account from another location from any web allowed computer.
Steps to logout from Facebook remotely-.
- Login your Facebook account in web browser. You can utilize any internet allowed computer.
- Click on settings drop-down and select the option Settings.
- On settings page select the alternative Security.
- On Security page click the alternative Where You're Visited.
- Click on End All Activity.
- As soon as your click on End All Activity alternative, all the logged in Facebook account will be logged out from all the gadgets. You can select specific gadget too if you don't want to logout from all the devices.