Facebook Homepage Full Site | Are you aiming to open Facebook desktop website on a mobile device/browser and can not get the web browser to do it? Very first question would be, why are you aiming to do so? and 2nd one would be how do you really do it.
There are a bunch of various ways to in fact do so, but each and every technique is not guaranteed to work on all the mobile phones and the browser. I will be directing you through all the steps so bare with me and try which on works for you.
Facebook Homepage Full Site
Method 1: Facebook Options
Whether you are logged into facebook through a web browser, it should be a button on the top right (updated app) or leading left corner. This need to bring up the faacebook choices and if you scroll to the bottom of it, you should see a choice that checks out "Desktop Site". Tap on that choice and let the browser load up the facebook mobile full website for you.
( SORRY BUT THIS CHOICES APPEARS TO HAVE BEEN REMOVED BY FACEBOOK).
Technique 2: Browser Settings.
No matter what type of browser you have, you need to have the ability to request a desktop version of the website that you have opened up on the web browser.
This ought to be the very same case for Google chrome, Mozilla Firefox and even your default browser.
- Open Facebook.com and login into your account.
- After the homepage is packed, open the choices of the browser. I put that in quotes just in case you donot get confused with Facebook settings and web browser settings.
- On the settings page, tap on "Demand Desktop Website".
- Let it load and you need to see a Facebook Full desktop site on your mobile web browser.
- You can now talk and use all the functions facebook's desktop version has.
If you are utilizing Safari browser on your iPhone or iOs gadget, to request the desktop website do as following.
- Open Facebook.com
- Tap the share button and this need to bring up a new window, select "Request A Desktop - Website" from the alternatives and Complete Desktop Version Facebook website need to pack on your iPhone, iPad or ios device.
Keep in mind: Older phones may not have this option on their browser. Is your phone from 90's?? Keep checking out if Yes!!
Approach 3: Facebook Desktop Site URL.
Last method, that is likewise extensively trusted way to get to Facebook Desktop Website would be typing in the actual facebook's desktop URL on the web browser.
Tap the browser's URL area and enter www.facebook.com/home.php" and press GO or enter.
- Open Facebook on your mobile internet browser as you usually would.
- After you've logged in into your account, go to the URL area and get in "www.facebook.com/home.php" and tap go.
- You need to now exist with Complete desktop website.
Keep your fingers crossed and you must be able to get to the desktop version.
Technique 4: Whatever.
Ok, so if none of the above discussed approaches deal with their own, attempt the combinations and offer it another shot. It's a lot easier if you have a brand-new phone.
Exactly what you can do is:.
Enter the real URL and if you still get the mobile version, Demand the desktop version on that.
Well, I still do not get the point of opening a Facebook desktop website on a Mobile device, but if you really want to, I hope this tutorial assists.