Facebook Home Page Full Site Login | Are you aiming to open Facebook desktop site on a mobile device/browser and can not get the internet browser to do it? First concern would be, why are you aiming to do so? and 2nd one would be how do you really do it.
There are a bunch of different methods to actually do so, but each and every technique is not guaranteed to deal with all the cellphones and the internet browser. I will be directing you through all the steps so bare with me and try out which on works for you.
Facebook Home Page Full Site Login
Method 1: Facebook Options
Whether you are logged into facebook via an internet browser, it must be a button on the top right (upgraded app) or top left corner. This need to bring up the faacebook choices and if you scroll to the bottom of it, you must see an option that reads "Desktop Website". Tap on that choice and let the web browser load up the facebook mobile complete site for you.
( SORRY BUT THIS OPTIONS SEEMS TO HAVE BEEN GOT RID OF BY FACEBOOK).
Technique 2: Internet Browser Settings.
No matter what type of web browser you have, you need to have the ability to ask for a desktop variation of the website that you have opened up on the browser.
This need to be the very same case for Google chrome, Mozilla Firefox or even your default browser.
- Open Facebook.com and login into your account.
- After the homepage is loaded, open the choices of the internet browser. I put that in quotes simply in case you donot get confused with Facebook settings and internet browser settings.
- On the settings page, tap on "Demand Desktop Site".
- Let it load and you must see a Facebook Complete desktop site on your mobile web browser.
- You can now talk and use all the functions facebook's desktop variation has.
If you are utilizing Safari browser on your iPhone or iOs gadget, to ask for the desktop site do as following.
- Open Facebook.com
- Tap the share button and this need to bring up a new window, choose "Demand A Desktop - Website" from the alternatives and Full Desktop Variation Facebook website ought to pack on your iPhone, iPad or ios gadget.
Note: Older phones might not have this choice on their internet browser. Is your phone from 90's?? Keep reading if Yes!!
Technique 3: Facebook Desktop Website URL.
Final approach, that is likewise extensively trusted way to obtain to Facebook Desktop Site would be typing in the real facebook's desktop URL on the internet browser.
Tap the internet browser's URL area and go into www.facebook.com/home.php" and push GO or get in.
- Open Facebook on your mobile internet browser as you typically would.
- After you've visited into your account, go to the URL section and go into "www.facebook.com/home.php" and tap go.
- You ought to now be presented with Full desktop website.
Keep your fingers crossed and you ought to have the ability to get to the desktop version.
Technique 4: Everything.
Ok, so if none of the above mentioned approaches work on their own, try the mixes and provide it another shot. It's much simpler if you have a brand-new phone.
Exactly what you can do is:.
Go into the actual URL and if you still get the mobile variation, Request the desktop version on that.
Well, I still do not get the point of opening a Facebook desktop site on a Mobile phone, however if you truly wish to, I hope this tutorial helps.