Facebook Full Website Not Mobile | Are you attempting to open Facebook desktop site on a mobile device/browser and can not get the web browser to do it? First concern would be, why are you aiming to do so? and second one would be how do you in fact do it.
There are a bunch of various methods to in fact do so, however each and every technique is not ensured to work on all the cellphones and the browser. I will be guiding you through all the actions so bare with me and attempt out which on works for you.
Facebook Full Website Not Mobile
Approach 1: Facebook Options
Whether you are logged into facebook via an internet browser, it should be a button on the top right (upgraded app) or leading left corner. This must raise the faacebook options and if you scroll to the bottom of it, you must see a choice that reads "Desktop Site". Tap on that option and let the browser load up the facebook mobile full site for you.
( SORRY BUT THIS OPTIONS APPEARS TO HAVE BEEN ELIMINATED BY FACEBOOK).
Technique 2: Browser Settings.
No matter what sort of browser you have, you should have the ability to request a desktop variation of the website that you have opened on the browser.
This must be the same case for Google chrome, Mozilla Firefox and even your default internet browser.
- Open Facebook.com and login into your account.
- After the homepage is loaded, open the options of the internet browser. I put that in quotes simply in case you donot get puzzled with Facebook settings and web browser settings.
- On the settings page, tap on "Request Desktop Website".
- Let it load and you should see a Facebook Full desktop website on your mobile internet browser.
- You can now talk and use all the features facebook's desktop variation has.
If you are utilizing Safari web browser on your iPhone or iOs gadget, to ask for the desktop site do as following.
- Open Facebook.com
- Tap the share button and this must bring up a brand-new window, select "Demand A Desktop - Website" from the alternatives and Full Desktop Variation Facebook website need to fill on your iPhone, iPad or ios device.
Keep in mind: Older phones may not have this choice on their internet browser. Is your phone from 90's?? Keep checking out if Yes!!
Approach 3: Facebook Desktop Site URL.
Last technique, that is likewise widely relied on way to obtain to Facebook Desktop Website would be typing in the real facebook's desktop URL on the internet browser.
Tap the web browser's URL section and enter www.facebook.com/home.php" and press GO or go into.
- Open Facebook on your mobile browser as you usually would.
- After you've visited into your account, go to the URL area and go into "www.facebook.com/home.php" and tap go.
- You ought to now exist with Complete desktop site.
Keep your fingers crossed and you must be able to get to the desktop version.
Method 4: Whatever.
Ok, so if none of the above mentioned approaches work on their own, try the mixes and offer it another shot. It's much simpler if you have a new phone.
What you can do is:.
Enter the actual URL and if you still get the mobile version, Demand the desktop variation on that.
Well, I still do not understand of opening a Facebook desktop site on a Mobile phone, however if you actually wish to, I hope this tutorial assists.