Facebook Full View Site | Are you trying to open Facebook desktop website on a mobile device/browser and can not get the internet browser to do it? First concern would be, why are you attempting to do so? and second one would be how do you really do it.
There are a bunch of various methods to really do so, however each and every technique is not guaranteed to deal with all the cellphones and the internet browser. I will be directing you through all the actions so bare with me and try which on works for you.
Facebook Full View Site
Method 1: Facebook Options
Whether you are logged into facebook by means of a web browser, it must be a button on the leading right (upgraded app) or leading left corner. This should raise the faacebook options and if you scroll to the bottom of it, you need to see an alternative that reads "Desktop Website". Tap on that alternative and let the internet browser load up the facebook mobile complete site for you.
( SORRY BUT THIS CHOICES APPEARS TO HAVE BEEN ELIMINATED BY FACEBOOK).
Method 2: Web Browser Settings.
Regardless of what kind of web browser you have, you should be able to ask for a desktop variation of the webpage that you have actually opened up on the web browser.
This must be the very same case for Google chrome, Mozilla Firefox or perhaps your default internet browser.
- Open Facebook.com and login into your account.
- After the homepage is packed, open the options of the web browser. I put that in quotes just in case you donot get puzzled with Facebook settings and web browser settings.
- On the settings page, tap on "Demand Desktop Website".
- Let it load and you ought to see a Facebook Complete desktop site on your mobile web browser.
- You can now talk and use all the features facebook's desktop version has.
If you are utilizing Safari internet browser on your iPhone or iOs device, to ask for the desktop website do as following.
- Open Facebook.com
- Tap the share button and this should bring up a brand-new window, choose "Demand A Desktop - Site" from the alternatives and Full Desktop Version Facebook site ought to load on your iPhone, iPad or ios gadget.
Note: Older phones might not have this option on their browser. Is your phone from 90's?? Keep reading if Yes!!
Approach 3: Facebook Desktop Website URL.
Last technique, that is also commonly trusted way to get to Facebook Desktop Website would be typing in the actual facebook's desktop URL on the web browser.
Tap the web browser's URL section and go into www.facebook.com/home.php" and push GO or go into.
- Open Facebook on your mobile internet browser as you normally would.
- After you've logged in into your account, go to the URL section and get in "www.facebook.com/home.php" and tap go.
- You should now exist with Complete desktop website.
Keep your fingers crossed and you ought to be able to get to the desktop variation.
Technique 4: Whatever.
Ok, so if none of the above pointed out techniques deal with their own, try the mixes and offer it another shot. It's a lot easier if you have a new phone.
What you can do is:.
Go into the actual URL and if you still get the mobile version, Demand the desktop variation on that.
Well, I still do not get the point of opening a Facebook desktop site on a Mobile phone, but if you really wish to, I hope this tutorial assists.