Facebook Full Site Mobile Login | Are you attempting to open Facebook desktop website on a mobile device/browser and can not get the web browser to do it? Very first question would be, why are you attempting to do so? and 2nd one would be how do you really do it.
There are a bunch of different ways to really do so, however each and every method is not guaranteed to deal with all the smart phones and the web browser. I will be assisting you through all the actions so bare with me and experiment with which on works for you.
Facebook Full Site Mobile Login
Approach 1: Facebook Options
Whether you are logged into facebook by means of a web browser, it must be a button on the top right (updated app) or top left corner. This must bring up the faacebook options and if you scroll to the bottom of it, you must see a choice that checks out "Desktop Site". Tap on that choice and let the internet browser load up the facebook mobile complete website for you.
( SORRY BUT THIS ALTERNATIVES SEEMS TO HAVE BEEN REMOVED BY FACEBOOK).
Technique 2: Browser Settings.
Regardless of what kind of browser you have, you need to have the ability to request a desktop variation of the web page that you have actually opened on the browser.
This need to be the exact same case for Google chrome, Mozilla Firefox and even your default internet browser.
- Open Facebook.com and login into your account.
- After the homepage is filled, open the options of the web browser. I put that in quotes just in case you donot get puzzled with Facebook settings and web browser settings.
- On the settings page, tap on "Demand Desktop Site".
- Let it load and you must see a Facebook Full desktop site on your mobile browser.
- You can now talk and use all the features facebook's desktop version has.
If you are using Safari web browser on your iPhone or iOs gadget, to request the desktop website do as following.
- Open Facebook.com
- Tap the share button and this need to bring up a brand-new window, choose "Demand A Desktop - Website" from the options and Complete Desktop Version Facebook site must load on your iPhone, iPad or ios gadget.
Keep in mind: Older phones might not have this choice on their web browser. Is your phone from 90's?? Keep checking out if Yes!!
Method 3: Facebook Desktop Website URL.
Final technique, that is also widely trusted way to get to Facebook Desktop Site would be typing in the actual facebook's desktop URL on the browser.
Tap the internet browser's URL section and go into www.facebook.com/home.php" and press GO or go into.
- Open Facebook on your mobile internet browser as you normally would.
- After you have actually logged in into your account, go to the URL area and go into "www.facebook.com/home.php" and tap go.
- You ought to now be presented with Full desktop website.
Keep your fingers crossed and you should be able to get to the desktop variation.
Technique 4: Everything.
Ok, so if none of the above discussed approaches deal with their own, attempt the mixes and give it another shot. It's a lot easier if you have a brand-new phone.
Exactly what you can do is:.
Get in the actual URL and if you still get the mobile version, Demand the desktop version on that.
Well, I still do not get the point of opening a Facebook desktop website on a Mobile phone, but if you truly desire to, I hope this tutorial helps.