Facebook Full Site Login Home Page | Are you aiming to open Facebook desktop website on a mobile device/browser and can not get the browser to do it? First question would be, why are you trying to do so? and 2nd one would be how do you in fact do it.
There are a bunch of different ways to in fact do so, but each and every method is not ensured to deal with all the cellphones and the internet browser. I will be guiding you through all the steps so bare with me and try out which on works for you.
Facebook Full Site Login Home Page
Approach 1: Facebook Options
Whether you are logged into facebook by means of a browser, it ought to be a button on the top right (upgraded app) or top left corner. This ought to raise the faacebook choices and if you scroll to the bottom of it, you ought to see an option that checks out "Desktop Website". Tap on that alternative and let the web browser load up the facebook mobile full site for you.
( SORRY BUT THIS ALTERNATIVES APPEARS TO HAVE BEEN GOT RID OF BY FACEBOOK).
Technique 2: Browser Settings.
Regardless of what type of browser you have, you need to be able to ask for a desktop variation of the website that you have opened up on the browser.
This ought to be the very same case for Google chrome, Mozilla Firefox and even your default internet browser.
- Open Facebook.com and login into your account.
- After the homepage is loaded, open the options of the web browser. I put that in quotes simply in case you donot get puzzled with Facebook settings and browser settings.
- On the settings page, tap on "Request Desktop Site".
- Let it load and you ought to see a Facebook Full desktop site on your mobile browser.
- You can now talk and use all the features facebook's desktop variation has.
If you are using Safari web browser on your iPhone or iOs gadget, to ask for the desktop site do as following.
- Open Facebook.com
- Tap the share button and this need to raise a brand-new window, choose "Request A Desktop - Site" from the choices and Full Desktop Variation Facebook site must fill on your iPhone, iPad or ios gadget.
Keep in mind: Older phones may not have this alternative on their browser. Is your phone from 90's?? Keep reading if Yes!!
Technique 3: Facebook Desktop Website URL.
Final approach, that is also widely trusted method to get to Facebook Desktop Site would be typing in the real facebook's desktop URL on the browser.
Tap the browser's URL section and go into www.facebook.com/home.php" and press GO or go into.
- Open Facebook on your mobile web browser as you normally would.
- After you've logged in into your account, go to the URL section and get in "www.facebook.com/home.php" and tap go.
- You ought to now be provided with Complete desktop site.
Keep your fingers crossed and you need to be able to get to the desktop variation.
Technique 4: Everything.
Ok, so if none of the above mentioned techniques work on their own, attempt the combinations and give it another shot. It's a lot easier if you have a brand-new phone.
What you can do is:.
Enter the actual URL and if you still get the mobile version, Request the desktop variation on that.
Well, I still do not understand of opening a Facebook desktop site on a Mobile phone, however if you really wish to, I hope this tutorial helps.