Facebook Full Site Login Android | Are you trying to open Facebook desktop site on a mobile device/browser and can not get the internet browser to do it? Very first question would be, why are you attempting to do so? and 2nd one would be how do you actually do it.
There are a bunch of various ways to really do so, but each and every technique is not ensured to deal with all the smart phones and the web browser. I will be assisting you through all the steps so bare with me and attempt out which on works for you.
Facebook Full Site Login Android
Technique 1: Facebook Options
Whether you are logged into facebook through a browser, it needs to be a button on the leading right (upgraded app) or top left corner. This ought to raise the faacebook options and if you scroll to the bottom of it, you should see a choice that reads "Desktop Website". Tap on that option and let the internet browser load up the facebook mobile full website for you.
( SORRY BUT THIS CHOICES APPEARS TO HAVE BEEN REMOVED BY FACEBOOK).
Method 2: Web Browser Settings.
Despite what type of internet browser you have, you must be able to request a desktop variation of the web page that you have opened on the browser.
This should be the very same case for Google chrome, Mozilla Firefox or perhaps your default internet browser.
- Open Facebook.com and login into your account.
- After the homepage is filled, open the options of the internet browser. I put that in quotes just in case you donot get puzzled with Facebook settings and internet browser settings.
- On the settings page, tap on "Demand Desktop Site".
- Let it load and you should see a Facebook Complete desktop site on your mobile web browser.
- You can now chat and use all the features facebook's desktop version has.
If you are using Safari web browser on your iPhone or iOs gadget, to request the desktop website do as following.
- Open Facebook.com
- Tap the share button and this need to raise a new window, choose "Demand A Desktop - Site" from the choices and Complete Desktop Variation Facebook website should fill on your iPhone, iPad or ios device.
Note: Older phones might not have this alternative on their internet browser. Is your phone from 90's?? Keep reading if Yes!!
Technique 3: Facebook Desktop Website URL.
Last approach, that is also widely relied on method to obtain to Facebook Desktop Site would be typing in the real facebook's desktop URL on the web browser.
Tap the browser's URL section and get in www.facebook.com/home.php" and push GO or get in.
- Open Facebook on your mobile browser as you generally would.
- After you have actually visited into your account, go to the URL section and get in "www.facebook.com/home.php" and tap go.
- You ought to now be provided with Complete desktop site.
Keep your fingers crossed and you ought to be able to get to the desktop version.
Approach 4: Everything.
Ok, so if none of the above pointed out approaches work on their own, attempt the combinations and provide it another shot. It's much easier if you have a new phone.
What you can do is:.
Go into the actual URL and if you still get the mobile variation, Demand the desktop version on that.
Well, I still do not get the point of opening a Facebook desktop site on a Mobile phone, but if you really wish to, I hope this tutorial helps.