Facebook Full Site Link | Are you attempting to open Facebook desktop website on a mobile device/browser and can not get the internet browser to do it? Very first concern would be, why are you attempting to do so? and second one would be how do you actually do it.
There are a bunch of various methods to actually do so, but each and every technique is not ensured to deal with all the cellphones and the internet browser. I will be guiding you through all the steps so bare with me and check out which on works for you.
Facebook Full Site Link
Approach 1: Facebook Options
Whether you are logged into facebook by means of a browser, it must be a button on the leading right (updated app) or top left corner. This should bring up the faacebook alternatives and if you scroll to the bottom of it, you need to see an alternative that reads "Desktop Site". Tap on that choice and let the web browser load up the facebook mobile complete site for you.
( SORRY BUT THIS CHOICES SEEMS TO HAVE BEEN REMOVED BY FACEBOOK).
Method 2: Browser Settings.
Regardless of exactly what kind of internet browser you have, you ought to have the ability to ask for a desktop variation of the website that you have actually opened up on the browser.
This must be the exact same case for Google chrome, Mozilla Firefox and even your default internet browser.
- Open Facebook.com and login into your account.
- After the homepage is filled, open the options of the internet browser. I put that in quotes simply in case you donot get puzzled with Facebook settings and internet browser settings.
- On the settings page, tap on "Request Desktop Site".
- Let it load and you need to see a Facebook Complete desktop website on your mobile browser.
- You can now chat and utilize all the functions facebook's desktop variation has.
If you are utilizing Safari web browser on your iPhone or iOs device, to ask for the desktop site do as following.
- Open Facebook.com
- Tap the share button and this ought to raise a brand-new window, select "Request A Desktop - Website" from the options and Complete Desktop Variation Facebook site must fill on your iPhone, iPad or ios device.
Note: Older phones may not have this choice on their browser. Is your phone from 90's?? Keep checking out if Yes!!
Technique 3: Facebook Desktop Site URL.
Last technique, that is likewise extensively relied on way to get to Facebook Desktop Website would be typing in the actual facebook's desktop URL on the internet browser.
Tap the internet browser's URL area and get in www.facebook.com/home.php" and press GO or get in.
- Open Facebook on your mobile web browser as you normally would.
- After you have actually logged in into your account, go to the URL area and go into "www.facebook.com/home.php" and tap go.
- You ought to now be presented with Full desktop website.
Keep your fingers crossed and you ought to have the ability to get to the desktop version.
Approach 4: Everything.
Ok, so if none of the above pointed out methods work on their own, attempt the combinations and offer it another shot. It's a lot easier if you have a brand-new phone.
Exactly what you can do is:.
Enter the real URL and if you still get the mobile variation, Request the desktop version on that.
Well, I still do not understand of opening a Facebook desktop website on a Mobile phone, but if you actually wish to, I hope this tutorial helps.