Many of the websites show a mobile version for users which are searching site from their cellphone. Facebook For Desktop, So whenever you aim to gain access to Facebook through your mobile phone, it immediately redirects you to its mobile version.
This is done to provide a better interface on a smaller screen and to lower bandwidth as most of the people are not using high-speed Web connection on their smart phone.
Facebook For Desktop
The majority of websites including Facebook disable particular features from their mobile variation that they may appear unneeded. So there may be particular circumstance when you desire to make the most of full Facebook website on your cellphone. Here are few techniques using which you can access full desktop variation of Facebook on your smartphone.
Direct URL Technique
If you do not utilize chrome/safari internet browser (that's very unusual) then, you can utilize this approach to access Facebook desktop version on your mobile phone. This is a universal approach which works for all mobile phones.
- Open your internet browser and log in to your Facebook account.
- Now in the URL bar enter the following address-- www.facebook.com/home.php?m2w
- This ought to open Facebook desktop version on your mobile phone.
For Android Devices.
In Android devices, It is extremely simple to switch to Facebook desktop version. All you require to do is log in to your Facebook account using Chrome web browser. When you are logged in tap on the settings menu in the top right corner and select "Demand desktop website".
Now you can access Facebook in desktop variation on your android phone.
Prevent tapping on your House & profile otherwise it will redirect you to Facebook mobile variation. You will have the ability to see news feed, messages, alerts and groups in desktop mode.
For iOS Gadgets.
- Open Safari web browser and log in to your Facebook account.
- Next tap on the share button, now you will get 2 menus. Switch to the 2nd menu and swipe to its right.
- Now tap on Request Desktop website, and Facebook will pack in desktop variation.
For Windows Phone.
Similarly, like Chrome and Safari Windows Internet explorer also have the choice to see sites in desktop mode.
- Open your browser and click the choices button (three dots).
- Scroll all the method down and tap on settings.
- Here you will see website choice choice, by default it will be on the mobile variation.
- Tap on it and alter it to desktop variation.
- Now browse to Facebook.com and there you go.
- The only disadvantage of this technique is all the sites will open in their desktop version.
Thanks for reading Facebook For Desktop!