The majority of the sites show a mobile version for users which are browsing site from their smart phone. Facebook Desktop Website, So whenever you attempt to gain access to Facebook through your smart phone, it immediately redirects you to its mobile variation.
This is done to supply a better interface on a smaller sized screen and to reduce bandwidth as the majority of individuals are not utilizing high-speed Web connection on their cellphone.
Facebook Desktop Website
The majority of websites consisting of Facebook disable specific features from their mobile variation that they may seem unnecessary. So there may be certain situation when you wish to make the most of full Facebook site on your mobile phone. Here are couple of techniques using which you can access full desktop version of Facebook on your smart device.
Direct URL Trick
If you do not utilize chrome/safari internet browser (that's really uncommon) then, you can utilize this method to gain access to Facebook desktop version on your cellphone. This is a universal method which works for all mobile devices.
- Open your web browser and log in to your Facebook account.
- Now in the URL bar get in the following address-- www.facebook.com/home.php?m2w
- This ought to open Facebook desktop variation on your mobile phone.
For Android Devices.
In Android gadgets, It is very easy to switch to Facebook desktop version. All you have to do is log in to your Facebook account using Chrome web browser. When you are visited tap on the settings menu in the leading right corner and select "Demand desktop website".
Now you can access Facebook in desktop version on your android phone.
Prevent tapping on your House & profile otherwise it will reroute you to Facebook mobile version. You will be able to see news feed, messages, notifications and groups in desktop mode.
For iOS Gadgets.
- Open Safari internet browser and log in to your Facebook account.
- Next tap on the share button, now you will get 2 menus. Switch to the 2nd menu and swipe to its right.
- Now tap on Request Desktop website, and Facebook will pack in desktop version.
For Windows Phone.
Similarly, like Chrome and Safari Windows Web explorer likewise have the alternative to view websites in desktop mode.
- Open your internet browser and click the options button (three dots).
- Scroll all the way down and tap on settings.
- Here you will see site choice option, by default it will be on the mobile version.
- Tap on it and change it to desktop variation.
- Now navigate to Facebook.com and there you go.
- The only downside of this technique is all the websites will open in their desktop variation.
Thanks for reading Facebook Desktop Website!