Many of the websites display a mobile version for users which are browsing site from their mobile phone. Facebook Desktop Version, So whenever you aim to access Facebook through your smart phone, it instantly reroutes you to its mobile version.
This is done to offer a much better interface on a smaller sized screen and to minimize bandwidth as the majority of individuals are not using high-speed Internet connection on their smart phone.
Facebook Desktop Version
A lot of sites including Facebook disable particular functions from their mobile variation that they might seem unnecessary. So there might be particular situation when you wish to benefit from full Facebook site on your cellphone. Here are couple of approaches using which you can access complete desktop variation of Facebook on your smart device.
Direct URL Technique
If you do not use chrome/safari web browser (that's really unusual) then, you can utilize this technique to gain access to Facebook desktop version on your smart phone. This is a universal technique which works for all mobile gadgets.
- Open your internet browser and log in to your Facebook account.
- Now in the URL bar get in the following address-- www.facebook.com/home.php?m2w
- This need to open Facebook desktop variation on your mobile phone.
For Android Devices.
In Android devices, It is extremely simple to change to Facebook desktop version. All you require to do is log in to your Facebook account using Chrome web browser. As soon as you are logged in tap on the settings menu in the top right corner and select "Request desktop site".
Now you can access Facebook in desktop variation on your android phone.
Avoid tapping on your House & profile otherwise it will reroute you to Facebook mobile variation. You will have the ability to see news feed, messages, alerts and groups in desktop mode.
For iOS Devices.
- Open Safari internet browser and log in to your Facebook account.
- Next tap on the share button, now you will get two menus. Change to the second menu and swipe to its right.
- Now tap on Request Desktop site, and Facebook will load in desktop variation.
For Windows Phone.
Likewise, like Chrome and Safari Windows Web explorer likewise have the choice to see websites in desktop mode.
- Open your web browser and click the choices button (3 dots).
- Scroll all the method down and tap on settings.
- Here you will see website preference option, by default it will be on the mobile variation.
- Tap on it and change it to desktop variation.
- Now navigate to Facebook.com and there you go.
- The only drawback of this approach is all the sites will open in their desktop variation.
Thanks for reading Facebook Desktop Version!