Most of the sites show a mobile variation for users which are searching website from their cellphone. Facebook Desktop Mode, So whenever you attempt to access Facebook through your mobile phone, it automatically reroutes you to its mobile version.
This is done to provide a much better interface on a smaller screen and to minimize bandwidth as many of individuals are not utilizing high-speed Web connection on their smart phone.
Facebook Desktop Mode
A lot of sites including Facebook disable certain functions from their mobile variation that they might appear unneeded. So there might be specific circumstance when you wish to take advantage of complete Facebook site on your mobile phone. Here are few methods utilizing which you can access full desktop variation of Facebook on your smart device.
Direct URL Trick
If you do not utilize chrome/safari web browser (that's very uncommon) then, you can utilize this approach to gain access to Facebook desktop variation on your mobile phone. This is a universal method which works for all mobile devices.
- Open your web browser and log in to your Facebook account.
- Now in the URL bar get in the following address-- www.facebook.com/home.php?m2w
- This should open Facebook desktop variation on your mobile phone.
For Android Gadgets.
In Android gadgets, It is really easy to switch to Facebook desktop variation. All you require to do is log in to your Facebook account utilizing Chrome web browser. Once you are visited tap on the settings menu in the leading right corner and choose "Request desktop site".
Now you can access Facebook in desktop version on your android phone.
Prevent tapping on your House & profile otherwise it will reroute you to Facebook mobile variation. You will be able to see news feed, messages, alerts and groups in desktop mode.
For iOS Devices.
- Open Safari web browser and log in to your Facebook account.
- Next tap on the share button, now you will get two menus. Switch to the 2nd menu and swipe to its right.
- Now tap on Request Desktop website, and Facebook will load in desktop version.
For Windows Phone.
Similarly, like Chrome and Safari Windows Internet explorer likewise have the alternative to view websites in desktop mode.
- Open your internet browser and click the choices button (three dots).
- Scroll all the way down and tap on settings.
- Here you will see site choice option, by default it will be on the mobile variation.
- Tap on it and alter it to desktop version.
- Now browse to Facebook.com and there you go.
- The only downside of this technique is all the websites will open in their desktop version.
Thanks for reading Facebook Desktop Mode!