Difference In Between Shutting Down and Deleting Facebook Account:
You might have this concern when I say you can deactivate or Erase your account, so here are some difference between Deleting and Deactivating your Fb account.
- Deactivating your account will not erase all your Facebook data, rather, it conceals your timeline from your pals, However when you choose Erase Facebook account, your entire FB information will get deleted.
- In a Deactivated account your pals can welcome you to an event.
A Deactivated account can be Reactivated by you at any time, where you can't reactivate when you erase your account.
Facebook Deleted My Account:
So follow the listed below actions when you are asking "How do I delete my facebook account" in your mind, these steps will plainly direct you step by action to delete a Facebook account.
1. Take Backup of your Facebook information (In case if you have any idea on your mind of returning to Facebook, anyhow this will be a security precaution, no need to regret after erasing your Facebook account when you have a backup).
2. Follow this link "Delete my Account" (connect to Official Facebook website to delete Facebook account).
3. Click Erase My Account. (Clicking this will completely delete your Facebook account.).
As soon as your Facebook account is erased, you can't obtain your data (unless you have a backup before deleting your FB account), but still, your pals might see your older messages that you have actually sent.
Ways To Shut off Facebook account:.
- Click the down arrow at Top Right in Facebook page.
- From the Drop down, Click Settings.
- Click Security in the left column, below General.
- Click Deactivate your account, the bottom most option.
Discover the photo description below to deactivate Facebook:.
1. Go to Settings.
2. Click Security.
3. 3. Click Deactivate Your Account.
4. Validate Deactivate your account.
If that's all we can tell about Facebook Deleted My Account I hope this article was helpful thank you.