Facebook Countdown Clock
1. Navigate to facebook.com. Visit to your individual account and type "TimeAndDate" into the top search box. Click the "TimeAndDate Countdown" app listing from the drop-down menu. On the next page, click the "Go to App" button and give the application approval when asked for.
2. Fill out the needed information in case area of the application. This consists of the text, area, data and time of the event or essential celebration.
3. Click the personalization options for the countdown ticker's design. You can select from pre-selected themes or pick your own colors for the background and different text components.
4. Navigate to the Wall Post Preview area and check the radio button of where you wish to have the countdown counter posted to. For a Facebook page, click the "Fan Wall" alternative. Otherwise, choose any of the other choices if you 'd like to publish it somewhere else or in addition to posting it on your Facebook fan page.
5. Click the "Sneak Peek & Share" button. On the pop-up box, type an optional message if you wish to describe what the countdown counter is for. Click the "Share" button when you're prepared to post it to your Facebook page.
If that's all we can tell about Facebook Countdown Clock I hope this article was helpful thank you.