Facebook Contact Sync - When you first install the Facebook app on your Android phone, it asks you to integrate the app with your contacts.
Although allowing synchronization is a great idea in order to appear to all your good friends, you might want to un-sync your contacts and phonebook from your Facebook account when you prepare to deactivate or completely delete your account, of if you are heading to creating a brand-new Facebook profile for your service or personal use.
Facebook Contact Sync
Despite the reason, here's how you can un-sync your Facebook app from contacts and phonebook on your Android phone:
1. Turn on your Android phone.
2. Tap the Menu icon to go to the apps list.
3. Find and tap the Facebook icon.
4. If you are not already signed-in, tap the Log In button after offering required qualifications in the appropriate fields.
5. As Soon As the News Feed page opens, tap the More button (icon with 3 horizontal lines) from the top-right corner.
5. On the More interface, tap the App Settings alternative under the ASSISTANCE & SETTINGS area.
7. On the Settings window, tap the Sync Contacts under the OTHER SETTINGS area at the bottom of the user interface.
8. On the Contacts Sync window, tap to pick the Get rid of Facebook information choice from shown list.
9. As soon as this is done, tap the Done button from the top-right corner to conserve the settings and make the changes efficient.
If that's all we can tell about Facebook Contact Sync I hope this article was helpful thank you.