The majority of the sites show a mobile version for users which are searching website from their smart phone. Facebook Com Login Desktop, So whenever you attempt to gain access to Facebook through your smart phone, it automatically redirects you to its mobile version.
This is done to provide a much better interface on a smaller screen and to lower bandwidth as most of individuals are not utilizing high-speed Internet connection on their cellphone.
Facebook Com Login Desktop
Many sites including Facebook disable particular functions from their mobile variation that they might appear unneeded. So there might be certain scenario when you want to benefit from full Facebook site on your smart phone. Here are few methods using which you can access complete desktop variation of Facebook on your mobile phone.
Direct URL Trick
If you do not use chrome/safari internet browser (that's extremely rare) then, you can use this approach to access Facebook desktop variation on your smart phone. This is a universal method which works for all mobile devices.
- Open your internet browser and log in to your Facebook account.
- Now in the URL bar enter the following address-- www.facebook.com/home.php?m2w
- This should open Facebook desktop version on your cellphone.
For Android Gadgets.
In Android devices, It is very easy to change to Facebook desktop version. All you need to do is log in to your Facebook account using Chrome internet browser. As soon as you are logged in tap on the settings menu in the top right corner and choose "Request desktop site".
Now you can access Facebook in desktop version on your android phone.
Prevent tapping on your Home & profile otherwise it will redirect you to Facebook mobile variation. You will be able to see news feed, messages, notices and groups in desktop mode.
For iOS Devices.
- Open Safari internet browser and log in to your Facebook account.
- Next tap on the share button, now you will get 2 menus. Change to the 2nd menu and swipe to its right.
- Now tap on Demand Desktop site, and Facebook will pack in desktop variation.
For Windows Phone.
Likewise, like Chrome and Safari Windows Web explorer likewise have the alternative to see sites in desktop mode.
- Open your web browser and click the options button (three dots).
- Scroll all the method down and tap on settings.
- Here you will see site choice choice, by default it will be on the mobile variation.
- Tap on it and alter it to desktop variation.
- Now browse to Facebook.com and there you go.
- The only downside of this method is all the sites will open in their desktop version.
Thanks for reading Facebook Com Login Desktop!