Most of the websites show a mobile variation for users which are browsing site from their mobile phone. Facebook Com Login Desktop Version, So whenever you try to gain access to Facebook through your cellphone, it immediately reroutes you to its mobile version.
This is done to supply a much better user interface on a smaller screen and to reduce bandwidth as many of the people are not utilizing high-speed Web connection on their mobile phone.
Facebook Com Login Desktop Version
Many websites including Facebook disable specific features from their mobile variation that they might seem unneeded. So there may be specific situation when you wish to take benefit of full Facebook site on your mobile phone. Here are few techniques utilizing which you can access full desktop variation of Facebook on your smart device.
Direct URL Technique
If you do not use chrome/safari internet browser (that's extremely unusual) then, you can utilize this approach to gain access to Facebook desktop version on your smart phone. This is a universal approach which works for all mobile phones.
- Open your browser and log in to your Facebook account.
- Now in the URL bar go into the following address-- www.facebook.com/home.php?m2w
- This should open Facebook desktop variation on your mobile phone.
For Android Devices.
In Android devices, It is really easy to change to Facebook desktop variation. All you have to do is log in to your Facebook account utilizing Chrome browser. As soon as you are visited tap on the settings menu in the leading right corner and select "Request desktop website".
Now you can access Facebook in desktop version on your android phone.
Avoid tapping on your Home & profile otherwise it will redirect you to Facebook mobile variation. You will be able to see news feed, messages, notices and groups in desktop mode.
For iOS Gadgets.
- Open Safari browser and log in to your Facebook account.
- Next tap on the share button, now you will get 2 menus. Change to the 2nd menu and swipe to its right.
- Now tap on Demand Desktop site, and Facebook will fill in desktop variation.
For Windows Phone.
Similarly, like Chrome and Safari Windows Web explorer also have the choice to see sites in desktop mode.
- Open your web browser and click the options button (3 dots).
- Scroll all the method down and tap on settings.
- Here you will see site choice choice, by default it will be on the mobile version.
- Tap on it and alter it to desktop variation.
- Now browse to Facebook.com and there you go.
- The only downside of this method is all the websites will open in their desktop version.
Thanks for reading Facebook Com Login Desktop Version!