There are numerous things that causes problems for banners on Facebook business pages. Read on for finding out exactly what it is and the best ways to resolve them.
Facebook Banner Image Size
Why does not Facebook profile banners work for pages?
Since Facebook has in some way decided to always randomize images when showing a Facebook page-profile. They do not do that with individual profiles, there it works merely by tagging yourself in the images in the right order or utilize an app for it. However you can find out more about that here. Now let's focus on the problem with randomized photos for Facebook pages.
Can we stop the randomization of the pictures in the Facebook page banner?
No. The easy answer is no. I have not found any way to do it. If you understand any way, then tell me in the comment area listed below. So we have to deal with the rotating images.
Solution: Make a Facebook page banner that works even if randomized.
That is sort of the response to the question. I will offer you a photoshop template where you can add photos of the ideal size and after that upload. Here is the best ways to do:.
1. Make a Facebook banner for your page noting your services.
This is a quite popular thing to do, I have seen. You simply make 5 small photos with some text/symbols on and publish them into a brand-new album on your Facebook fan page. The pictures will then be arbitrarily revealed each time the page is refilled, however the order does not actually matter here. Here is my Facebook page banner listing "services", for instance:.
When I refill the page, the pictures in the banner appear in this order rather:.
How to make the services-Facebook banner for your page.
Here is a tutorial for the best ways to make the banner I have on my Facebook page. I wager you can make a better one.
- Start with an image that is the right size for all 5 images in the banner. Here is one for example, you can download this by clicking on it:.
You can likewise download the psd photoshop file with all the layers in it, if you want. The PSD is here: Facebook banner template.psd.
- If you downloaded the psd, just alter background to anything you want and after that begin to add text or logos into the 5 little images.
Just remind that the background needs to work too if the pictures get randomized.
- Combine everything to one layer in Photoshop and sufficed open so that you get 5 small images. Conserve every image as png or jpg and upload them to your Facebook page into a new album.
- You can likewise include a link under every image so that individuals clicking the pictures actually can discover more about the "service" they just recently clicked. You can see how I made it on my Facebook page.
2. Make a Facebook banner for your page with item pictures.
Simply start the same way similar to the other banner, simply rather of inserting texts, you include your item pictures to the 5 small images, and the Facebook banner will now reveal your five (or more) finest products in a randomized way on your Facebook page. It is obviously possible to add more than 5 photos, however just 5 will be visible simultaneously.
3. Make a Facebook banner for your business, with 5 humans inside.
In the very same way you can make a banner with your 5 employees in. Five individuals versus a white background would look really great, I expect. And individuals on sites gives trust, I bet it works the same method on Facebook pages as well.
4. Make a profile banner for your fanpage, with links to other social medias.
That is something I tested too. Put 5 small logo designs for five other services than Facebook in the photo in Photoshop.
I made it with white background, I believe it works quite well. Then just include the link to your page in that particular social media in your description for the image and individuals will find their method to your page or business on other social networks also. Here is an example:.
Have you found other innovative ways of making Facebook banners for pages and companies? Or did I motivate you to make something good? Then publish the productions in the remark area and I will include an "Examples" section here below where I showcase your best developments. You'll get a link a s well. Thanks for checking out!// Jonathan.
And do not forget to go and like my Facebook page (with a banner:-RRB- for getting all the news from this blog site as fast as possible.
If that's all we can tell about Facebook Banner Image Size I hope this article was helpful thank you.