And if you use Facebook to log in to services like Spotify, you'll not have the ability to do that either. Additionally, this will also disable access to video games on Facebook, like Sweet Crush or Clash of Clans.
If this still seems like the solution you're looking for, detaching from the apps platform on Facebook is pretty simple. Here's how:
Note: You'll have to log in to your Facebook account through a Web web browser to complete these steps.
Action 1: Click on the menu in the top right-hand corner and choose Settings.
Action 2: Select Apps from the menu on the left-hand side, then under Apps, Site and Plugins, click the Edit button.
Action 3: Confirm that you want to disconnect from all apps on Facebook by clicking the Disable Platform button.
Facebook warns (as seen in the image above) that shutting off this platform results in the following:.
- You will not have the ability to visit to sites or applications using Facebook.
- Your pals will not have the ability to interact and share with you utilizing apps and websites.
- Instant customization will also be shut off.
- Apps you've previously set up might still have info you shared. Please contact these apps for information on removing this data.
- Apps you have actually logged into (with Facebook or Anonymously) will be eliminated.
- Posts by apps will be gotten rid of from your profile.
Now you will be complimentary of irritating apps, while also keeping your info safe from Website that try to collect it while you're logged into Facebook.
Such articles Disable Facebook thanks for visiting can hopefully help you out.