The majority of the sites display a mobile variation for users which are searching website from their cellphone. Desktop View Facebook, So whenever you attempt to access Facebook through your smart phone, it automatically redirects you to its mobile version.
This is done to supply a better user interface on a smaller sized screen and to lower bandwidth as most of individuals are not using high-speed Internet connection on their cellphone.
Desktop View Facebook
The majority of websites including Facebook disable certain functions from their mobile variation that they may seem unneeded. So there may be certain circumstance when you wish to benefit from full Facebook site on your mobile phone. Here are couple of techniques utilizing which you can access complete desktop version of Facebook on your smartphone.
Direct URL Technique
If you do not utilize chrome/safari internet browser (that's really unusual) then, you can utilize this technique to gain access to Facebook desktop version on your cellphone. This is a universal technique which works for all mobile devices.
- Open your web browser and log in to your Facebook account.
- Now in the URL bar enter the following address-- www.facebook.com/home.php?m2w
- This need to open Facebook desktop version on your cellphone.
For Android Gadgets.
In Android devices, It is extremely easy to switch to Facebook desktop variation. All you require to do is log in to your Facebook account using Chrome internet browser. Once you are logged in tap on the settings menu in the leading right corner and select "Demand desktop site".
Now you can access Facebook in desktop version on your android phone.
Prevent tapping on your Home & profile otherwise it will reroute you to Facebook mobile version. You will be able to see news feed, messages, notices and groups in desktop mode.
For iOS Gadgets.
- Open Safari web browser and log in to your Facebook account.
- Next tap on the share button, now you will get 2 menus. Switch to the second menu and swipe to its right.
- Now tap on Request Desktop website, and Facebook will fill in desktop variation.
For Windows Phone.
Likewise, like Chrome and Safari Windows Internet explorer also have the option to view websites in desktop mode.
- Open your internet browser and click the choices button (three dots).
- Scroll all the way down and tap on settings.
- Here you will see website preference option, by default it will be on the mobile version.
- Tap on it and change it to desktop version.
- Now navigate to Facebook.com and there you go.
- The only disadvantage of this technique is all the websites will open in their desktop variation.
Thanks for reading Desktop View Facebook!