Most of the sites display a mobile version for users which are searching site from their mobile phone. Desktop Style Facebook, So whenever you attempt to access Facebook through your cellphone, it immediately reroutes you to its mobile version.
This is done to supply a much better user interface on a smaller screen and to lower bandwidth as most of individuals are not utilizing high-speed Internet connection on their cellphone.
Desktop Style Facebook
A lot of sites consisting of Facebook disable specific features from their mobile variation that they may appear unnecessary. So there might be certain situation when you want to benefit from complete Facebook site on your cellphone. Here are couple of methods utilizing which you can access complete desktop version of Facebook on your smartphone.
Direct URL Trick
If you do not use chrome/safari web browser (that's extremely uncommon) then, you can utilize this technique to gain access to Facebook desktop version on your mobile phone. This is a universal technique which works for all mobile devices.
- Open your internet browser and log in to your Facebook account.
- Now in the URL bar enter the following address-- www.facebook.com/home.php?m2w
- This need to open Facebook desktop version on your mobile phone.
For Android Devices.
In Android devices, It is very easy to switch to Facebook desktop version. All you need to do is log in to your Facebook account utilizing Chrome browser. When you are visited tap on the settings menu in the top right corner and choose "Request desktop site".
Now you can access Facebook in desktop variation on your android phone.
Prevent tapping on your Home & profile otherwise it will reroute you to Facebook mobile version. You will have the ability to see news feed, messages, notices and groups in desktop mode.
For iOS Devices.
- Open Safari internet browser and log in to your Facebook account.
- Next tap on the share button, now you will get 2 menus. Switch to the 2nd menu and swipe to its right.
- Now tap on Demand Desktop website, and Facebook will load in desktop variation.
For Windows Phone.
Likewise, like Chrome and Safari Windows Internet explorer also have the choice to see sites in desktop mode.
- Open your internet browser and click the alternatives button (3 dots).
- Scroll all the method down and tap on settings.
- Here you will see website preference option, by default it will be on the mobile variation.
- Tap on it and change it to desktop variation.
- Now navigate to Facebook.com and there you go.
- The only disadvantage of this technique is all the sites will open in their desktop variation.
Thanks for reading Desktop Style Facebook!