Most of the websites display a mobile variation for users which are searching website from their cellphone. Desktop Facebook Com, So whenever you attempt to access Facebook through your mobile phone, it immediately reroutes you to its mobile variation.
This is done to supply a better user interface on a smaller screen and to decrease bandwidth as the majority of the individuals are not utilizing high-speed Internet connection on their cellphone.
Desktop Facebook Com
Many websites consisting of Facebook disable certain features from their mobile version that they may appear unneeded. So there may be particular circumstance when you wish to make the most of complete Facebook website on your cellphone. Here are few techniques utilizing which you can access complete desktop variation of Facebook on your smartphone.
Direct URL Technique
If you do not utilize chrome/safari internet browser (that's really unusual) then, you can utilize this technique to gain access to Facebook desktop version on your mobile phone. This is a universal method which works for all mobile devices.
- Open your browser and log in to your Facebook account.
- Now in the URL bar enter the following address-- www.facebook.com/home.php?m2w
- This ought to open Facebook desktop variation on your cellphone.
For Android Devices.
In Android devices, It is really easy to change to Facebook desktop variation. All you need to do is log in to your Facebook account using Chrome web browser. As soon as you are visited tap on the settings menu in the leading right corner and choose "Demand desktop website".
Now you can access Facebook in desktop version on your android phone.
Avoid tapping on your House & profile otherwise it will reroute you to Facebook mobile version. You will be able to see news feed, messages, notifications and groups in desktop mode.
For iOS Gadgets.
- Open Safari browser and log in to your Facebook account.
- Next tap on the share button, now you will get 2 menus. Switch to the 2nd menu and swipe to its right.
- Now tap on Demand Desktop site, and Facebook will pack in desktop version.
For Windows Phone.
Similarly, like Chrome and Safari Windows Internet explorer also have the alternative to view websites in desktop mode.
- Open your internet browser and click the options button (three dots).
- Scroll all the method down and tap on settings.
- Here you will see website choice alternative, by default it will be on the mobile version.
- Tap on it and change it to desktop version.
- Now navigate to Facebook.com and there you go.
- The only drawback of this approach is all the websites will open in their desktop variation.
Thanks for reading Desktop Facebook Com!