Most of the websites display a mobile variation for users which are browsing site from their cellphone. Desktop Computer Facebook, So whenever you try to access Facebook through your mobile phone, it immediately reroutes you to its mobile variation.
This is done to provide a much better interface on a smaller screen and to minimize bandwidth as most of individuals are not using high-speed Internet connection on their cellphone.
Desktop Computer Facebook
The majority of sites consisting of Facebook disable particular features from their mobile variation that they might seem unnecessary. So there may be certain circumstance when you wish to benefit from full Facebook website on your cellphone. Here are few techniques utilizing which you can access full desktop version of Facebook on your smartphone.
Direct URL Trick
If you do not utilize chrome/safari internet browser (that's very rare) then, you can use this approach to access Facebook desktop variation on your smart phone. This is a universal technique which works for all mobile phones.
- Open your web browser and log in to your Facebook account.
- Now in the URL bar get in the following address-- www.facebook.com/home.php?m2w
- This need to open Facebook desktop version on your mobile phone.
For Android Gadgets.
In Android gadgets, It is extremely easy to switch to Facebook desktop variation. All you need to do is log in to your Facebook account utilizing Chrome browser. When you are visited tap on the settings menu in the leading right corner and choose "Demand desktop site".
Now you can access Facebook in desktop variation on your android phone.
Prevent tapping on your Home & profile otherwise it will reroute you to Facebook mobile variation. You will have the ability to see news feed, messages, notifications and groups in desktop mode.
For iOS Devices.
- Open Safari internet browser and log in to your Facebook account.
- Next tap on the share button, now you will get two menus. Switch to the 2nd menu and swipe to its right.
- Now tap on Demand Desktop website, and Facebook will pack in desktop variation.
For Windows Phone.
Similarly, like Chrome and Safari Windows Internet explorer likewise have the alternative to see websites in desktop mode.
- Open your web browser and click the alternatives button (3 dots).
- Scroll all the method down and tap on settings.
- Here you will see website preference option, by default it will be on the mobile version.
- Tap on it and change it to desktop version.
- Now navigate to Facebook.com and there you go.
- The only drawback of this approach is all the websites will open in their desktop variation.
Thanks for reading Desktop Computer Facebook!