Difference Between Shutting Off and Deleting Facebook Account:
You might have this question when I state you can shut off or Delete your account, so here are some distinction between Deleting and Deactivating your Fb account.
- Deactivating your account won't erase all your Facebook data, instead, it hides your timeline from your buddies, However when you select Delete Facebook account, your entire FB information will get deleted.
- In a Deactivated account your buddies can welcome you to an event.
A Deactivated account can be Reactivated by you at any time, where you cannot reactivate when you erase your account.
Deleted My Facebook:
So follow the listed below actions when you are asking "How do I erase my facebook account" in your mind, these steps will clearly assist you step by action to delete a Facebook account.
1. Take Backup of your Facebook data (In case if you have any concept on your mind of coming back to Facebook, anyhow this will be a safety preventative measure, no have to regret after deleting your Facebook account when you have a backup).
2. Follow this link "Erase my Account" (link to Authorities Facebook site to delete Facebook account).
3. Click Erase My Account. (Clicking this will completely delete your Facebook account.).
Once your Facebook account is deleted, you cannot recover your information (unless you have a backup prior to erasing your FB account), but still, your friends might see your older messages that you have sent.
How to Shut down Facebook account:.
- Click the down arrow at Top Right in Facebook page.
- From the Fall, Click Settings.
- Click Security in the left column, listed below General.
- Click Deactivate your account, the bottom most choice.
Find the image description below to deactivate Facebook:.
1. Go to Settings.
2. Click Security.
3. 3. Click Deactivate Your Account.
4. Confirm Deactivate your account.
If that's all we can tell about Deleted My Facebook I hope this article was helpful thank you.