Distinction In Between Shutting Down and Erasing Facebook Account:
You may have this question when I say you can shut down or Erase your account, so here are some difference between Deleting and Deactivating your Fb account.
- Deactivating your account won't delete all your Facebook data, rather, it hides your timeline from your good friends, However when you select Delete Facebook account, your entire FB data will get deleted.
- In a Deactivated account your buddies can invite you to an occasion.
A Deactivated account can be Reactivated by you at any time, where you can't reactivate when you delete your account.
Deleted Facebook Account:
So follow the listed below actions when you are asking "How do I delete my facebook account" in your mind, these actions will plainly assist you step by step to erase a Facebook account.
1. Take Backup of your Facebook information (In case if you have any idea on your mind of coming back to Facebook, anyhow this will be a security precaution, no have to be sorry for after erasing your Facebook account when you have a backup).
2. Follow this link "Erase my Account" (connect to Authorities Facebook site to erase Facebook account).
3. Click Erase My Account. (Clicking this will permanently erase your Facebook account.).
Once your Facebook account is deleted, you can't retrieve your information (unless you have a backup prior to erasing your FB account), but still, your buddies might see your older messages that you have actually sent.
How to Shut down Facebook account:.
- Click the down arrow at Top Right in Facebook page.
- From the Fall, Click Settings.
- Click Security in the left column, listed below General.
- Click Deactivate your account, the bottom most option.
Find the photo explanation listed below to shut off Facebook:.
1. Go to Settings.
2. Click Security.
3. 3. Click Deactivate Your Account.
4. Verify Deactivate your account.
If that's all we can tell about Deleted Facebook Account I hope this article was helpful thank you.