It's no denying that each one of us has browsed for other users profiles and photos at some point of time. Facebook stores all of the searches made by any user on it's server. This search history appears as soon as one taps on search bar at the top. You may wish to delete search history as someone can get to know about the profiles you have been stalking by taking a look at the list which appears when you tap on the search bar.
Earlier we discussed about how to view and delete Facebook search history from Web and today we are going to share about ways to attain the very same with Facebook mobile App as the majority of the users are utilizing Facebook App rather of Facebook on Web.
Delete Search History On Facebook : iOS, Android App.
For this tutorial, I will be utilizing steps and screenshots from Facebook App for iOS variation 59.0. Much like the previous guides I have written, I would like to point out the very same for this tutorial also that actions are basically the exact same for Android app too with slight distinctions. So now let's start with deleting our Facebook search history.
Delete Search History On Facebook
Technique 1: Using Activity Log.
1. Open Facebook App on your smartphone and visit your profile. To go to your profile on iOS app, tap on More at bottom best corner of screen and pick your Name at the top.
2. Under your profile, choose Activity Log. You can find it just listed below your profile picture as revealed listed below.
3. Activity Log shows you the history of all the activities you have actually done on Facebook. To particularly look for search activities choose Filter at the top.
4. Activity Log Alternatives will turn up. Under this scroll down and choose Search.
5. Now all the Facebook search history will be shown. To clear particular searches tap on x symbol to the right of every search info.
6. To erase Facebook search History entirely choose Clear Searches at the top under Filter. Select Confirm, to erase all your Searches on Facebook.
With this all your search history is eliminated. Lets take a look at the second approach.
Technique 2: From Browse Bar.
This is a somewhat much shorter approach than the previous approach.
1. Tap on Browse bar at the top of the app.
2. Your search history would be revealed and at top right you must discover Edit. Select it.
3. This will take you the 5th action of Method 1 where all the searches you have done till now will be revealed.
4. Now much like method 1, you might either utilize x to right of search to eliminate particular search or select Clear Searches to eliminate all Facebook search history.
These were the two techniques which would assist you out when you want to erase Facebook search history from Facebook app. Let us understand if you deal with any issues.
If that's all we can tell about Delete Search History On Facebook I hope this article was helpful thank you.