Difference In Between Deactivating and Deleting Facebook Account:
You may have this question when I say you can deactivate or Delete your account, so here are some difference between Deleting and Deactivating your Fb account.
- Deactivating your account will not erase all your Facebook information, instead, it conceals your timeline from your buddies, However when you choose Delete Facebook account, your entire FB data will get erased.
- In a Deactivated account your friends can welcome you to an event.
A Deactivated account can be Reactivated by you at any time, where you can't reactivate when you erase your account.
So follow the below steps when you are asking "How do I erase my facebook account" in your mind, these actions will plainly guide you step by action to erase a Facebook account.
1. Take Backup of your Facebook data (In case if you have any concept on your mind of coming back to Facebook, anyhow this will be a safety preventative measure, no need to be sorry for after deleting your Facebook account when you have a backup).
2. Follow this link "Delete my Account" (link to Authorities Facebook website to erase Facebook account).
3. Click Delete My Account. (Clicking this will permanently erase your Facebook account.).
As soon as your Facebook account is deleted, you can't recover your data (unless you have a backup prior to erasing your FB account), however still, your friends might see your older messages that you have sent.
How to Shut down Facebook account:.
- Click the down arrow at Top Right in Facebook page.
- From the Fall, Click Settings.
- Click Security in the left column, listed below General.
- Click Deactivate your account, the bottom most choice.
Discover the picture explanation below to deactivate Facebook:.
1. Go to Settings.
2. Click Security.
3. 3. Click Deactivate Your Account.
4. Verify Deactivate your account.
If that's all we can tell about Delete Facebook I hope this article was helpful thank you.