Difference In Between Shutting Down and Deleting Facebook Account:
You may have this concern when I state you can shut off or Erase your account, so here are some difference between Deleting and Deactivating your Fb account.
- Deactivating your account won't delete all your Facebook data, rather, it hides your timeline from your friends, However when you select Delete Facebook account, your whole FB data will get erased.
- In a Deactivated account your good friends can welcome you to an event.
A Deactivated account can be Reactivated by you at any time, where you cannot reactivate when you erase your account.
Delete A Facebook:
So follow the listed below steps when you are asking "How do I delete my facebook account" in your mind, these actions will clearly direct you step by step to erase a Facebook account.
1. Take Backup of your Facebook information (In case if you have any idea on your mind of returning to Facebook, anyway this will be a security precaution, no need to regret after deleting your Facebook account when you have a backup).
2. Follow this link "Erase my Account" (link to Official Facebook website to erase Facebook account).
3. Click Delete My Account. (Clicking this will completely delete your Facebook account.).
Once your Facebook account is deleted, you can't obtain your data (unless you have a backup prior to deleting your FB account), but still, your buddies could see your older messages that you have actually sent out.
How to Deactivate Facebook account:.
- Click the down arrow at Leading Right in Facebook page.
- From the Drop down, Click Settings.
- Click Security in the left column, listed below General.
- Click Deactivate your account, the bottom most option.
Discover the picture explanation listed below to shut off Facebook:.
1. Go to Settings.
2. Click Security.
3. 3. Click Deactivate Your Account.
4. Verify Deactivate your account.
If that's all we can tell about Delete A Facebook I hope this article was helpful thank you.