Distinction In Between Deactivating and Deleting Facebook Account:
You may have this concern when I say you can shut off or Erase your account, so here are some distinction between Deleting and Deactivating your Fb account.
- Deactivating your account won't delete all your Facebook data, instead, it hides your timeline from your buddies, However when you select Delete Facebook account, your whole FB information will get deleted.
- In a Deactivated account your pals can welcome you to an occasion.
A Deactivated account can be Reactivated by you at any time, where you cannot reactivate when you erase your account.
Delete Facebook Acount:
So follow the listed below actions when you are asking "How do I erase my facebook account" in your mind, these steps will clearly guide you step by action to erase a Facebook account.
1. Take Backup of your Facebook information (In case if you have any concept on your mind of returning to Facebook, anyhow this will be a security preventative measure, no have to regret after erasing your Facebook account when you have a backup).
2. Follow this link "Erase my Account" (link to Official Facebook website to delete Facebook account).
3. Click Erase My Account. (Clicking this will completely erase your Facebook account.).
As soon as your Facebook account is deleted, you can't retrieve your data (unless you have a backup prior to deleting your FB account), however still, your buddies could see your older messages that you have actually sent out.
Ways To Shut off Facebook account:.
- Click the down arrow at Leading Right in Facebook page.
- From the Drop down, Click Settings.
- Click Security in the left column, listed below General.
- Click Deactivate your account, the bottom most option.
Find the image description below to shut off Facebook:.
1. Go to Settings.
2. Click Security.
3. 3. Click Deactivate Your Account.
4. Confirm Deactivate your account.
If that's all we can tell about Delete Facebook Acount I hope this article was helpful thank you.