Difference Between Shutting Off and Erasing Facebook Account:
You might have this concern when I say you can shut off or Erase your account, so here are some difference between Deleting and Deactivating your Fb account.
- Deactivating your account will not delete all your Facebook information, instead, it conceals your timeline from your good friends, However when you pick Delete Facebook account, your entire FB data will get deleted.
- In a Deactivated account your pals can invite you to an event.
A Deactivated account can be Reactivated by you at any time, where you can't reactivate when you delete your account.
Delete Facebook Account:
So follow the listed below steps when you are asking "How do I erase my facebook account" in your mind, these steps will clearly assist you step by action to erase a Facebook account.
1. Take Backup of your Facebook information (In case if you have any idea on your mind of coming back to Facebook, anyhow this will be a security preventative measure, no have to regret after erasing your Facebook account when you have a backup).
2. Follow this link "Delete my Account" (link to Official Facebook website to erase Facebook account).
3. Click Erase My Account. (Clicking this will completely delete your Facebook account.).
As soon as your Facebook account is erased, you can't recover your data (unless you have a backup before erasing your FB account), however still, your pals might see your older messages that you have sent.
How to Deactivate Facebook account:.
- Click the down arrow at Top Right in Facebook page.
- From the Fall, Click Settings.
- Click Security in the left column, listed below General.
- Click Deactivate your account, the bottom most alternative.
Find the photo explanation below to shut down Facebook:.
1. Go to Settings.
2. Click Security.
3. 3. Click Deactivate Your Account.
4. Validate Deactivate your account.
If that's all we can tell about Delete Facebook Account I hope this article was helpful thank you.