Distinction Between Shutting Off and Deleting Facebook Account:
You might have this question when I say you can shut down or Delete your account, so here are some distinction in between Deleting and Deactivating your Fb account.
- Deactivating your account won't erase all your Facebook information, rather, it hides your timeline from your good friends, However when you pick Delete Facebook account, your entire FB information will get erased.
- In a Deactivated account your friends can welcome you to an occasion.
A Deactivated account can be Reactivated by you at any time, where you can't reactivate when you delete your account.
Delete A Facebook Account:
So follow the listed below actions when you are asking "How do I erase my facebook account" in your mind, these actions will clearly direct you step by step to erase a Facebook account.
1. Take Backup of your Facebook data (In case if you have any idea on your mind of returning to Facebook, anyway this will be a safety preventative measure, no have to regret after erasing your Facebook account when you have a backup).
2. Follow this link "Erase my Account" (connect to Authorities Facebook site to delete Facebook account).
3. Click Erase My Account. (Clicking this will completely erase your Facebook account.).
When your Facebook account is erased, you cannot obtain your information (unless you have a backup before deleting your FB account), however still, your pals might see your older messages that you have actually sent.
How to Shut down Facebook account:.
- Click the down arrow at Top Right in Facebook page.
- From the Fall, Click Settings.
- Click Security in the left column, below General.
- Click Deactivate your account, the bottom most option.
Discover the image description listed below to shut off Facebook:.
1. Go to Settings.
2. Click Security.
3. 3. Click Deactivate Your Account.
4. Verify Deactivate your account.
If that's all we can tell about Delete A Facebook Account I hope this article was helpful thank you.