Delete All Posts On Facebook
Follow the listed below actions to Erase ALL Posts on a Facebook Page.
1. Visit to your facebook account
2. Go to the page you wish to delete posts
3. Click on Settings
4. Click on Publishing Tools.
5. Then, Tick package next to "Posts" to choose all.
6. Click on Actions button, and after that click Delete.
Once can delete an optimum of 25 posts simultaneously. Repeat the exact same procedure up until you delete all your posts.
Check your page timeline to confirm if all posts have actually been deleted.
Hope the above article on Ways to Erase ALL Posts on a Facebook Page works for you.
Such articles Delete All Posts On Facebook from my thank you for visiting hope can help you.