Difference In Between Shutting Down and Deleting Facebook Account:
You might have this question when I state you can deactivate or Erase your account, so here are some distinction between Deleting and Deactivating your Fb account.
- Deactivating your account will not delete all your Facebook information, instead, it hides your timeline from your good friends, However when you select Erase Facebook account, your entire FB data will get deleted.
- In a Deactivated account your good friends can invite you to an occasion.
A Deactivated account can be Reactivated by you at any time, where you can't reactivate when you delete your account.
Delete Account Facebook:
So follow the listed below steps when you are asking "How do I delete my facebook account" in your mind, these steps will clearly direct you step by action to delete a Facebook account.
1. Take Backup of your Facebook data (In case if you have any idea on your mind of returning to Facebook, anyway this will be a safety preventative measure, no need to regret after erasing your Facebook account when you have a backup).
2. Follow this link "Delete my Account" (connect to Authorities Facebook site to delete Facebook account).
3. Click Delete My Account. (Clicking this will permanently erase your Facebook account.).
When your Facebook account is deleted, you cannot retrieve your data (unless you have a backup before deleting your FB account), however still, your pals might see your older messages that you have sent.
The Best Ways To Deactivate Facebook account:.
- Click the down arrow at Leading Right in Facebook page.
- From the Fall, Click Settings.
- Click Security in the left column, listed below General.
- Click Deactivate your account, the bottom most option.
Discover the image description below to shut off Facebook:.
1. Go to Settings.
2. Click Security.
3. 3. Click Deactivate Your Account.
4. Verify Deactivate your account.
If that's all we can tell about Delete Account Facebook I hope this article was helpful thank you.