Countdown On Facebook
1. Navigate to facebook.com. Log in to your personal account and type "TimeAndDate" into the leading search box. Click the "TimeAndDate Countdown" app listing from the drop-down menu. On the next page, click the "Go to App" button and provide the application permission when asked for.
2. Fill out the needed information in the Occasion section of the application. This includes the text, place, information and time of the event or essential occasion.
3. Click the personalization options for the countdown ticker's style. You can pick from pre-selected themes or pick your very own colors for the background and various text elements.
4. Navigate to the Wall Post Preview area and check the radio button of where you want to have the countdown counter published to. For a Facebook page, click the "Fan Wall" alternative. Otherwise, select any of the other alternatives if you wish to post it somewhere else or in addition to posting it on your Facebook fan page.
5. Click the "Preview & Share" button. On the pop-up box, type an optional message if you wish to describe exactly what the countdown counter is for. Click the "Share" button when you're prepared to post it to your Facebook page.
If that's all we can tell about Countdown On Facebook I hope this article was helpful thank you.