And if you use Facebook to visit to services like Spotify, you'll not be able to do that either. Moreover, this will also disable access to games on Facebook, like Candy Crush or Clash of Clans.
Can You Disable Facebook
If this still sounds like the option you're searching for, detaching from the apps platform on Facebook is pretty easy. Here's how:
Keep in mind: You'll need to visit to your Facebook account through a Web web browser to complete these steps.
Action 1: Click on the menu in the leading right-hand corner and select Settings.
Action 2: Choose Apps from the menu on the left-hand side, then under Apps, Websites and Plugins, click the Edit button.
Action 3: Confirm that you wish to disconnect from all apps on Facebook by clicking the Disable Platform button.
Facebook alerts (as seen in the image above) that shutting off this platform results in the following:.
- You will not be able to visit to sites or applications using Facebook.
- Your good friends will not have the ability to interact and share with you utilizing apps and sites.
- Instant personalization will likewise be shut off.
- Apps you've previously set up may still have information you shared. Please get in touch with these apps for information on removing this data.
- Apps you've logged into (with Facebook or Anonymously) will be gotten rid of.
- Posts by apps will be eliminated from your profile.
Now you will be without frustrating apps, while also keeping your information safe from Web sites that attempt to collect it while you're logged into Facebook.
Such articles Can You Disable Facebook thanks for visiting can hopefully help you out.