The social networking giant, Facebook is the most popular social networking platform which is having 1.59 billion regular monthly active users. If you are having lots of good friends, then you might have an interest to discover the persons who visit your Facebook profile. So, we have actually mentioned some basic steps listed below which will assist you in understanding Can I See Who Views My Facebook.
Lots of people use 3rd party applications to discover out who visited their profile. The application when checked may circulate spammy messages from your account, and you can revoke access to such apps in Settings area. Nevertheless, the 3rd party sites may not give you suitable outcomes of the same, so we have actually mentioned a method which will not require any 3rd celebration application.
Can I See Who Views My Facebook
It is not that complicated to learn who visited your profile, simply follow the basic actions pointed out listed below:
1. Open your Facebook Timeline [eg. Facebook.com/ kzmempire]
2. Right click on your timeline and after that choose "View page Source".
3. You will be rerouted to page where you will discover lots of codes.
4. Then press CTRL + F on your keyboard, then a search bar will appear. Browse InitialChatFriendsList.
5. You will see numerous numbers there, in fact these are the profile IDs of individuals who visit your timeline.
6. The profile ID will resemble this "100001924873561-2 ″, every profile ID will consist of "-2", so you need to get rid of "-2" from any profile ID which you will discover on the View Page Source. For instance, Facebook.com/ 100001924873561.
Remember, that first ID indicates the one who visited your profile often while as the last ID shows your pals who hardly ever visits your profile.
So, these are actions which will help you in discovering the buddies who visit your profile more frequently. Using this technique, you will not need any 3rd celebration application. If you still have any questions regarding this post Can I See Who Views My Facebook, you are welcomed to discuss it at the comment section below.