Distinction In Between Deactivating and Erasing Facebook Account:
You may have this question when I say you can shut off or Delete your account, so here are some difference in between Deleting and Deactivating your Fb account.
- Deactivating your account will not erase all your Facebook data, instead, it conceals your timeline from your good friends, But when you pick Erase Facebook account, your whole FB information will get deleted.
- In a Deactivated account your friends can invite you to an occasion.
A Deactivated account can be Reactivated by you at any time, where you cannot reactivate when you delete your account.
Can I Delete My Facebook:
So follow the listed below steps when you are asking "How do I delete my facebook account" in your mind, these actions will clearly direct you step by step to delete a Facebook account.
1. Take Backup of your Facebook information (In case if you have any idea on your mind of coming back to Facebook, anyhow this will be a security precaution, no have to be sorry for after erasing your Facebook account when you have a backup).
2. Follow this link "Delete my Account" (connect to Authorities Facebook website to erase Facebook account).
3. Click Delete My Account. (Clicking this will permanently delete your Facebook account.).
When your Facebook account is erased, you cannot recover your data (unless you have a backup prior to deleting your FB account), but still, your good friends might see your older messages that you have actually sent out.
How to Shut down Facebook account:.
- Click the down arrow at Leading Right in Facebook page.
- From the Fall, Click Settings.
- Click Security in the left column, below General.
- Click Deactivate your account, the bottom most alternative.
Find the image description listed below to shut off Facebook:.
1. Go to Settings.
2. Click Security.
3. 3. Click Deactivate Your Account.
4. Confirm Deactivate your account.
If that's all we can tell about Can I Delete My Facebook I hope this article was helpful thank you.