Distinction Between Shutting Down and Erasing Facebook Account:
You may have this concern when I state you can shut off or Erase your account, so here are some difference between Deleting and Deactivating your Fb account.
- Deactivating your account will not erase all your Facebook information, instead, it conceals your timeline from your pals, But when you choose Erase Facebook account, your entire FB data will get erased.
- In a Deactivated account your buddies can invite you to an event.
A Deactivated account can be Reactivated by you at any time, where you cannot reactivate when you erase your account.
Can I Delete My Facebook Account:
So follow the listed below steps when you are asking "How do I delete my facebook account" in your mind, these steps will clearly assist you step by action to delete a Facebook account.
1. Take Backup of your Facebook data (In case if you have any concept on your mind of coming back to Facebook, anyway this will be a safety precaution, no need to regret after erasing your Facebook account when you have a backup).
2. Follow this link "Delete my Account" (link to Authorities Facebook website to erase Facebook account).
3. Click Erase My Account. (Clicking this will permanently erase your Facebook account.).
As soon as your Facebook account is deleted, you cannot recover your information (unless you have a backup prior to deleting your FB account), but still, your pals might see your older messages that you have actually sent out.
The Best Ways To Shut off Facebook account:.
- Click the down arrow at Leading Right in Facebook page.
- From the Drop down, Click Settings.
- Click Security in the left column, below General.
- Click Deactivate your account, the bottom most choice.
Discover the image explanation listed below to shut off Facebook:.
1. Go to Settings.
2. Click Security.
3. 3. Click Deactivate Your Account.
4. Validate Deactivate your account.
If that's all we can tell about Can I Delete My Facebook Account I hope this article was helpful thank you.