Facebook is among the most popular locations where you can share pictures and videos with family and friends. Uploading video on facebook is really easy just follow the following actions to Add Videos To Facebook.
Add Videos To Facebook
Part 1: How to Publish Videos on Facebook from Computer system
If you are utilizing Facebook using desktop and wish to publish a video from your computer system, you need to to start with get your video onto the computer system from your video camera.
The best format to publish your video remains in MP4, but different other formats are also supported. If you deal with a compatibility problem when uploading, Video Converter Genius can assist you to fix it within seconds.
1. Open Facebook. Select Include Photo/Video in the Share bob at the top of your Web page or Timeline.
2. Click Upload Photos/Video.
3. Select a video file from your computer.
4. Type any comment into the Say Something About This Video box. Select who can this video using Privacy menu.
5. Click "Post" and wait on your video to finish uploading.
Part 2: The Best Ways To Add a Video to Facebook from Phone (iPhone/ Android).
If you have a routine of recording some videos using your phones anytime, you may have to know more about submitting video to Facebook from your phone.
1. Open Facebook app in your phone.
2. Tap "Picture" at the top of the screen. Your images and videos stored on your phone appear.
3. Pick the video you desire to submit and press "Done".
4. Type a caption or description about the video, add tags or area.
5. When you are done, tap Post in the upper-right corner of the screen.
Part 3: Ways To Post a YouTube Video on Facebook.
Uploading a video to YouTube and after that sharing from YouTube to Facebook will greatly increase your video exposure and save a lot of time also. Then how can you achieve that, the following is details.
1. Go to YouTube and find a video on YouTube that you desire to share on Facebook.
2. Choose "Share this video" and click the Facebook "f" icon.
3. Click the Share link button to automatically post the video and complete the process.
4. Open Facebook and examine to see if your video has actually been published.
Thus the article Add Videos To Facebook from us, hopefully useful thank you.