Www.Facebook.Com Login Full Site | Are you attempting to open Facebook desktop site on a mobile device/browser and can not get the web browser to do it? First concern would be, why are you trying to do so? and second one would be how do you actually do it.
There are a bunch of various ways to actually do so, but each and every approach is not guaranteed to work on all the mobile phones and the internet browser. I will be directing you through all the steps so bare with me and try which on works for you.
Www.Facebook.Com Login Full Site
Method 1: Facebook Options
Whether you are logged into facebook via a browser, it must be a button on the top right (upgraded app) or top left corner. This should bring up the faacebook choices and if you scroll to the bottom of it, you must see a choice that reads "Desktop Website". Tap on that option and let the web browser load up the facebook mobile complete site for you.
( SORRY BUT THIS ALTERNATIVES APPEARS TO HAVE BEEN REMOVED BY FACEBOOK).
Approach 2: Web Browser Settings.
Regardless of what type of internet browser you have, you ought to have the ability to request a desktop variation of the website that you have opened up on the web browser.
This must be the very same case for Google chrome, Mozilla Firefox and even your default browser.
- Open Facebook.com and login into your account.
- After the homepage is loaded, open the choices of the browser. I put that in quotes simply in case you donot get confused with Facebook settings and web browser settings.
- On the settings page, tap on "Demand Desktop Website".
- Let it load and you must see a Facebook Full desktop site on your mobile browser.
- You can now chat and use all the features facebook's desktop version has.
If you are utilizing Safari web browser on your iPhone or iOs gadget, to request the desktop website do as following.
- Open Facebook.com
- Tap the share button and this ought to raise a brand-new window, choose "Demand A Desktop - Website" from the alternatives and Complete Desktop Version Facebook site need to fill on your iPhone, iPad or ios gadget.
Keep in mind: Older phones might not have this alternative on their web browser. Is your phone from 90's?? Keep reading if Yes!!
Technique 3: Facebook Desktop Website URL.
Last approach, that is also widely trusted way to obtain to Facebook Desktop Site would be typing in the real facebook's desktop URL on the internet browser.
Tap the web browser's URL area and get in www.facebook.com/home.php" and push GO or go into.
- Open Facebook on your mobile internet browser as you normally would.
- After you have actually logged in into your account, go to the URL section and go into "www.facebook.com/home.php" and tap go.
- You ought to now be provided with Complete desktop website.
Keep your fingers crossed and you ought to have the ability to get to the desktop version.
Approach 4: Everything.
Ok, so if none of the above mentioned methods deal with their own, attempt the mixes and give it another shot. It's much simpler if you have a new phone.
What you can do is:.
Enter the actual URL and if you still get the mobile variation, Demand the desktop version on that.
Well, I still do not understand of opening a Facebook desktop website on a Mobile phone, however if you actually wish to, I hope this tutorial helps.