Www.Facebook.Com Full Site Login L | Are you attempting to open Facebook desktop website on a mobile device/browser and can not get the browser to do it? First question would be, why are you attempting to do so? and 2nd one would be how do you actually do it.
There are a bunch of different ways to actually do so, but each and every method is not ensured to work on all the cellphones and the internet browser. I will be guiding you through all the actions so bare with me and experiment with which on works for you.
Www.Facebook.Com Full Site Login L
Technique 1: Facebook Options
Whether you are logged into facebook by means of an internet browser, it must be a button on the top right (upgraded app) or leading left corner. This must raise the faacebook options and if you scroll to the bottom of it, you need to see an option that reads "Desktop Site". Tap on that option and let the browser load up the facebook mobile full site for you.
( SORRY BUT THIS CHOICES SEEMS TO HAVE BEEN GOT RID OF BY FACEBOOK).
Technique 2: Browser Settings.
No matter exactly what type of browser you have, you must be able to ask for a desktop version of the webpage that you have actually opened up on the internet browser.
This need to be the very same case for Google chrome, Mozilla Firefox or even your default internet browser.
- Open Facebook.com and login into your account.
- After the homepage is packed, open the options of the internet browser. I put that in quotes just in case you donot get puzzled with Facebook settings and web browser settings.
- On the settings page, tap on "Request Desktop Website".
- Let it load and you ought to see a Facebook Complete desktop site on your mobile browser.
- You can now talk and utilize all the features facebook's desktop version has.
If you are utilizing Safari browser on your iPhone or iOs gadget, to request the desktop website do as following.
- Open Facebook.com
- Tap the share button and this should bring up a brand-new window, select "Demand A Desktop - Site" from the options and Complete Desktop Version Facebook site need to fill on your iPhone, iPad or ios device.
Keep in mind: Older phones might not have this alternative on their browser. Is your phone from 90's?? Keep checking out if Yes!!
Approach 3: Facebook Desktop Website URL.
Final approach, that is also extensively relied on method to obtain to Facebook Desktop Site would be typing in the real facebook's desktop URL on the web browser.
Tap the internet browser's URL section and get in www.facebook.com/home.php" and press GO or get in.
- Open Facebook on your mobile browser as you generally would.
- After you have actually logged in into your account, go to the URL section and enter "www.facebook.com/home.php" and tap go.
- You ought to now be provided with Complete desktop website.
Keep your fingers crossed and you need to have the ability to get to the desktop variation.
Technique 4: Whatever.
Ok, so if none of the above mentioned techniques deal with their own, try the combinations and offer it another shot. It's a lot easier if you have a new phone.
Exactly what you can do is:.
Get in the real URL and if you still get the mobile version, Request the desktop version on that.
Well, I still do not understand of opening a Facebook desktop site on a Mobile phone, but if you really want to, I hope this tutorial helps.