The majority of the sites show a mobile variation for users which are browsing site from their cellphone. Www.Facebook.Com Desktop Version, So whenever you aim to gain access to Facebook through your mobile phone, it instantly reroutes you to its mobile version.
This is done to supply a better user interface on a smaller screen and to decrease bandwidth as most of individuals are not utilizing high-speed Internet connection on their mobile phone.
Www.Facebook.Com Desktop Version
A lot of websites consisting of Facebook disable particular features from their mobile version that they might appear unnecessary. So there may be specific situation when you desire to take benefit of full Facebook site on your smart phone. Here are couple of approaches using which you can access full desktop variation of Facebook on your smart device.
Direct URL Trick
If you do not use chrome/safari internet browser (that's extremely rare) then, you can use this technique to access Facebook desktop variation on your smart phone. This is a universal method which works for all mobile phones.
- Open your web browser and log in to your Facebook account.
- Now in the URL bar get in the following address-- www.facebook.com/home.php?m2w
- This should open Facebook desktop version on your mobile phone.
For Android Gadgets.
In Android devices, It is really simple to switch to Facebook desktop variation. All you require to do is log in to your Facebook account utilizing Chrome web browser. As soon as you are logged in tap on the settings menu in the leading right corner and choose "Demand desktop website".
Now you can access Facebook in desktop variation on your android phone.
Prevent tapping on your Home & profile otherwise it will reroute you to Facebook mobile variation. You will be able to see news feed, messages, alerts and groups in desktop mode.
For iOS Gadgets.
- Open Safari internet browser and log in to your Facebook account.
- Next tap on the share button, now you will get two menus. Switch to the second menu and swipe to its right.
- Now tap on Demand Desktop site, and Facebook will fill in desktop variation.
For Windows Phone.
Likewise, like Chrome and Safari Windows Internet explorer also have the choice to see websites in desktop mode.
- Open your browser and click the alternatives button (three dots).
- Scroll all the method down and tap on settings.
- Here you will see website choice alternative, by default it will be on the mobile variation.
- Tap on it and alter it to desktop version.
- Now navigate to Facebook.com and there you go.
- The only drawback of this approach is all the websites will open in their desktop version.
Thanks for reading Www.Facebook.Com Desktop Version!