Www.Facebook Full Site | Are you trying to open Facebook desktop site on a mobile device/browser and can not get the web browser to do it? Very first question would be, why are you attempting to do so? and second one would be how do you in fact do it.
There are a lot of various ways to in fact do so, however each and every technique is not ensured to work on all the mobile phones and the browser. I will be guiding you through all the steps so bare with me and try out which on works for you.
Www.Facebook Full Site
Method 1: Facebook Options
Whether you are logged into facebook through a web browser, it needs to be a button on the leading right (updated app) or leading left corner. This ought to bring up the faacebook options and if you scroll to the bottom of it, you should see an alternative that reads "Desktop Website". Tap on that alternative and let the internet browser load up the facebook mobile complete website for you.
( SORRY BUT THIS ALTERNATIVES APPEARS TO HAVE BEEN GOT RID OF BY FACEBOOK).
Technique 2: Browser Settings.
No matter exactly what kind of browser you have, you must be able to ask for a desktop variation of the website that you have opened on the browser.
This ought to be the very same case for Google chrome, Mozilla Firefox and even your default internet browser.
- Open Facebook.com and login into your account.
- After the homepage is filled, open the options of the web browser. I put that in quotes just in case you donot get confused with Facebook settings and internet browser settings.
- On the settings page, tap on "Request Desktop Site".
- Let it load and you should see a Facebook Complete desktop site on your mobile browser.
- You can now talk and use all the features facebook's desktop variation has.
If you are using Safari web browser on your iPhone or iOs device, to request the desktop website do as following.
- Open Facebook.com
- Tap the share button and this must bring up a new window, choose "Demand A Desktop - Website" from the options and Full Desktop Version Facebook site should pack on your iPhone, iPad or ios device.
Note: Older phones may not have this option on their web browser. Is your phone from 90's?? Keep reading if Yes!!
Approach 3: Facebook Desktop Website URL.
Last method, that is likewise commonly relied on method to get to Facebook Desktop Site would be typing in the actual facebook's desktop URL on the web browser.
Tap the browser's URL area and get in www.facebook.com/home.php" and push GO or enter.
- Open Facebook on your mobile internet browser as you typically would.
- After you have actually logged in into your account, go to the URL section and go into "www.facebook.com/home.php" and tap go.
- You should now be provided with Complete desktop site.
Keep your fingers crossed and you need to be able to get to the desktop variation.
Technique 4: Everything.
Ok, so if none of the above mentioned methods work on their own, try the mixes and offer it another shot. It's much simpler if you have a brand-new phone.
Exactly what you can do is:.
Get in the actual URL and if you still get the mobile variation, Demand the desktop variation on that.
Well, I still do not get the point of opening a Facebook desktop site on a Mobile phone, however if you actually want to, I hope this tutorial assists.