Many of the sites display a mobile variation for users which are browsing site from their smart phone. Www Facebook Desktop, So whenever you aim to access Facebook through your mobile phone, it instantly reroutes you to its mobile version.
This is done to provide a much better interface on a smaller sized screen and to lower bandwidth as most of the individuals are not using high-speed Internet connection on their cellphone.
Www Facebook Desktop
Most sites including Facebook disable particular functions from their mobile version that they might seem unneeded. So there might be certain scenario when you wish to make the most of complete Facebook site on your cellphone. Here are couple of approaches utilizing which you can access full desktop variation of Facebook on your smart device.
Direct URL Technique
If you do not use chrome/safari web browser (that's really uncommon) then, you can utilize this method to gain access to Facebook desktop version on your cellphone. This is a universal technique which works for all mobile devices.
- Open your internet browser and log in to your Facebook account.
- Now in the URL bar get in the following address-- www.facebook.com/home.php?m2w
- This must open Facebook desktop variation on your smart phone.
For Android Devices.
In Android gadgets, It is really simple to change to Facebook desktop version. All you have to do is log in to your Facebook account using Chrome web browser. As soon as you are logged in tap on the settings menu in the top right corner and choose "Demand desktop website".
Now you can access Facebook in desktop variation on your android phone.
Prevent tapping on your Home & profile otherwise it will redirect you to Facebook mobile version. You will be able to see news feed, messages, notices and groups in desktop mode.
For iOS Gadgets.
- Open Safari browser and log in to your Facebook account.
- Next tap on the share button, now you will get 2 menus. Change to the 2nd menu and swipe to its right.
- Now tap on Demand Desktop site, and Facebook will load in desktop version.
For Windows Phone.
Likewise, like Chrome and Safari Windows Internet explorer also have the choice to see sites in desktop mode.
- Open your browser and click the choices button (three dots).
- Scroll all the way down and tap on settings.
- Here you will see website preference alternative, by default it will be on the mobile variation.
- Tap on it and alter it to desktop version.
- Now browse to Facebook.com and there you go.
- The only disadvantage of this method is all the websites will open in their desktop variation.
Thanks for reading Www Facebook Desktop!