Www Facebook Com Full Site On Mobile | Are you aiming to open Facebook desktop website on a mobile device/browser and can not get the browser to do it? First concern would be, why are you attempting to do so? and second one would be how do you actually do it.
There are a bunch of various ways to actually do so, however each and every approach is not ensured to deal with all the mobile phones and the browser. I will be assisting you through all the steps so bare with me and attempt out which on works for you.
Www Facebook Com Full Site On Mobile
Method 1: Facebook Options
Whether you are logged into facebook via a web browser, it needs to be a button on the top right (updated app) or top left corner. This need to bring up the faacebook alternatives and if you scroll to the bottom of it, you should see a choice that reads "Desktop Website". Tap on that option and let the browser load up the facebook mobile complete website for you.
( SORRY BUT THIS ALTERNATIVES SEEMS TO HAVE BEEN REMOVED BY FACEBOOK).
Method 2: Web Browser Settings.
Despite exactly what sort of browser you have, you must have the ability to ask for a desktop version of the webpage that you have opened up on the internet browser.
This need to be the same case for Google chrome, Mozilla Firefox and even your default web browser.
- Open Facebook.com and login into your account.
- After the homepage is filled, open the alternatives of the internet browser. I put that in quotes just in case you donot get confused with Facebook settings and internet browser settings.
- On the settings page, tap on "Request Desktop Website".
- Let it load and you should see a Facebook Full desktop website on your mobile internet browser.
- You can now talk and use all the features facebook's desktop version has.
If you are utilizing Safari internet browser on your iPhone or iOs device, to request the desktop website do as following.
- Open Facebook.com
- Tap the share button and this should raise a new window, choose "Request A Desktop - Website" from the options and Full Desktop Variation Facebook site must pack on your iPhone, iPad or ios gadget.
Note: Older phones might not have this alternative on their web browser. Is your phone from 90's?? Keep checking out if Yes!!
Method 3: Facebook Desktop Website URL.
Final method, that is likewise widely relied on way to get to Facebook Desktop Website would be typing in the real facebook's desktop URL on the web browser.
Tap the internet browser's URL area and go into www.facebook.com/home.php" and press GO or enter.
- Open Facebook on your mobile internet browser as you usually would.
- After you have actually logged in into your account, go to the URL area and get in "www.facebook.com/home.php" and tap go.
- You must now exist with Complete desktop site.
Keep your fingers crossed and you should have the ability to get to the desktop variation.
Method 4: Everything.
Ok, so if none of the above mentioned approaches work on their own, try the mixes and offer it another shot. It's a lot easier if you have a brand-new phone.
What you can do is:.
Go into the actual URL and if you still get the mobile version, Demand the desktop variation on that.
Well, I still do not get the point of opening a Facebook desktop website on a Mobile phone, but if you really want to, I hope this tutorial helps.